this month's zoo: this day. this time. this place

it's going to be fun. invite friends and as always, bring your monkeys. (by the way, if you're wondering why this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't filled it in yet.)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Always Something New

I've made a couple changes to the blog I would like you to be aware of.
First, please read the "Let's Be Fair" disclaimer on the right hand side of the screen. This is very important business. Also, if you pass on any ideas for projects or fun things that are not products of your beautiful creative brain, please include the due credit for the beautifully creative brain that is behind it. Don't be worried, you can still share these fun things you've come across, just site your sources so everyone feels happy.
Secondly, also on the right hand side I have added a topic "We Have a Request". This is where I will put all the projects that are asked of me. So, if you want to learn how to do something, send me a request and I will put it up there. This is the best place for things you've always wanted to do/have. The things you have been admiring from afar, but have never known how to go about making one for yourself. Think of it as a "let's share our talents pool".
This goes both ways of course. So, if you know how to do one of the projects that has been requested, let me know. There are women dying to be your friend.
Thanks, that's all.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add, that in addition to "Let's be Fair," it should be subtitled, in parantheses, "And not go to jail." Thus:
    Let's Be Fair
    (And Not Go to Jail)
    Cause I think I'm clever. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY! Please, let's not go to jail. That would just put a damper on the whole thing.
    And you are clever.

    ReplyDelete