this month's zoo: this day. this time. this place

it's going to be fun. invite friends and as always, bring your monkeys. (by the way, if you're wondering why this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't filled it in yet.)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cape Capers

Clever title eh? That's why I am in charge of the blog! ;)



Here is the deal with the capes. We ARE MOST DEFINITELY doing them. However, I have to make a pattern for them...so, since I haven't done that yet, there are no specs for the capes as of yet. Don't worry, all the info will be up soon. Really soon.

By the way, the sidebar poll that asks you to pick between project a, b, c, and d: I am just waiting for projects/ideas so I can fill it in with actual options. So start sending me your ideas, or I will fill it in with mine. (talk about blog domination)

Check the first post for a couple clear ups about hosting. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Yer so awesome Brittany! You can dominate this blog in a way none of the rest of us could ever imagine doing! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete