this month's zoo: this day. this time. this place

it's going to be fun. invite friends and as always, bring your monkeys. (by the way, if you're wondering why this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't filled it in yet.)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOVE-ly Ruffle Apron

Kayla forwarded on this adorable v-day apron idea to me.

She found it here on One More Moore.

Instructions for how to make it our found on the site.


Also, check out some more fun Valentine's day, as well as other random day, ideas at Make and Takes. Very fun craft/kid ideas site. It's a favorite of Kayla's (as well as one of mine.)

{Side note: Kayla, we should totally be friends. You are awesome, I am awesome... and, we seem to have very similar taste.}

Both of these fun sites, by the way, have now been linked over on the side along with all the other great spots for inspiration. If you have any favorites, be sure to e-mail them my way.

Randomly, as I went to link the main home page for One More Moore, I saw these cute little numbers! So fun! I would have never thought to make something like that, but now I am thinking I might make some mini v-day pavlovas. Celebrate my love and my heritage. WOOT! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment