this month's zoo: this day. this time. this place

it's going to be fun. invite friends and as always, bring your monkeys. (by the way, if you're wondering why this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't filled it in yet.)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exhausting all my faculties. and a cold.

I've finally found time to do some surfing for fun ideas.
(Since no one is sending me things... cough. cough.)
Don't worry, my cough is from a cold. I, in no way, am implying that y'all should be ashamed in any way shape or form. cough.


I found this cute little guy that you make from a glove. Not exactly sure what one would do with him, but he's just oh so cute I couldn't resist. Here is the link with step by step instructions.

With it being almost my birthday (once again, you need not read any hints into this. cough.) I obviously cannot resist these. The link for how to make this lovely felt birthday hat is found here. For the paper version, scoot over to this site. And for the fun birthday/everyday occasions banner/pendants - well just call me (I didn't make the ones pictured, however. I found those somewhere on etsy.)
Now for your home office, or what not, take a look at this old door (you could easily do window) turned into a fun message center. Here is the tute.



These, of course, are too cute. If I liked to do dishes while wearing gloves (ie if I liked to do dishes at all) cough I would probably make myself a pair. Either way, cute cute hostess gift and what not. Here they tell you how to make your own pair.

For our expectant mothers out there, a new take on the burb cloth.
I've seen these floating around quite a bit, but this is the first good tutorial I've found. Super easy and super absorbant for those spitty babies. Go here.

That's it for today folks. I seen to be coming down with a nasty cough so it would be best to put myself to bed. Always remember, you too can be awesome and send on fun fun things just for the fun of it.

Until then, please take the two seconds to take the survey/poll on the right hand side of your screen, halfway down. Much appreciated.





1 comment: