this month's zoo: this day. this time. this place

it's going to be fun. invite friends and as always, bring your monkeys. (by the way, if you're wondering why this doesn't make sense, it's because I haven't filled it in yet.)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

April is for APRONS!

Everyone already knows that I am super stoked for this month's zoo. But, in case you didn't get that memo...
I am super stoked for this month's zoo!
As you should be as well.
Amy, Angela, and Kayla have teamed up to bring us 3 incredibly adorable, incredibly functional, and incredibly amazing aprons! I don't know how you couldn't be excited.
The sidebar holds the date and links to all the fabulousness about to happen. Your monkeys are once again welcome as are your friends so invite the heck out of them! Let's get this party started...
(The zoo isn't until the 29th of April but I just couldn't wait... this stuff needs to be celebrated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment