- 1 piece of fabric cut to 15 1/2" x 20 1/2" for the back of the apron
- 4 pieces of fabric each cut to 6 1/2" x 33 1'/2" for the ruffles (you can choose all the same fabric, alternating, or all different for this. It's whatever you heart desires.)
- 2 pieces of fabric cut to 4 1/2" x 24 1/2" for the apron strings
- 1 piece of fabric, 4 1/2" x 20 1/2", for the band
Coordinate the fabrics as you wish. The pieces don't have to be cut before you show up, but if they are not cut, make sure you bring a rotary cutter, mat, and ruler with you. Kayla does, however, suggest that if you want to have time for all 3 aprons, it would be best if your fabric was already cut.
Now, guess how awesome Kayla is? She has also modified the pattern to be able to make a monkey sized apron as well. My little monkey is going to be stoked! So if you want to make all of your little monkey's dreams come true, bring the following for a monkey sized ruffle apron.
- 1 17" x 13" piece for the back
- 4 4" x 24" pieces for the ruffles
- 1 17" x 4" piece for band
- Ribbon for the apron strings (If you would prefer to sew little ties for your monkey's apron, you will need 2 pieces of fabric cut to 18" x 4")